Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yeah, I Know...

I'm frantically trying to get the fence up and the pool house framed before we leave for California. So not sure how much I'll be posting between now and then! I'm trying to keep up though... :)

I did get the gas pipe in the house this evening, and run halfway through the garage. I can't believe the morons that tried to do it for me wanted to charge me $1,200+ to do it. I worked on it for about 2 hours and I'm halfway through the garage, and I'll be done tomorrow with another 2 hours work... So 4 hours and they want to charge me that much??? It's like putting tinker toys together! I guess though that's why no one would tell me where to get the pipe, they want to rape consumers on stuff like this... Not me though, they won't be raping me. I'll do it myself!!

I guess I'll frame that pool house tomorrow evening, or at least start. I HAVE to have it framed because it is part of the barrier! So my goal is to have the pool house framed and the fence up before we leave for California. It's a goal I HAVE to meet because I don't want any of the rug rats in the neighborhood drowning in our pool while we are gone!!

Although, my neighbor is going to tend to it for me while we are gone, so that is good!

5 comments:

Petra said...

You're running out of time! :) I'm sure you'll get it done though.

Matthew said...

LOL Petra! Don't remind me! :)

Titus said...

good luck! can't wait to see you all!

Jackie said...

YIPPPPYY!! California here you come!!

Matthew said...

We can't wait!! TRUST me!! :)