Monday, July 23, 2007

I Couldn't Stop...

I was going to just leave it, but couldn't! It's framed though now!!

Still LOTS to do, but it will have to wait until we get back from California...

Perspective...

Tomorrow I have to either put the fence up, or put up some sort of temporary barrier... I'm leaning towards trying to put the fence up, we'll see how that goes... :) NO, I haven't even thought about packing for CA, I told Carolyn to just get my clothes ready, and I'll choose what I'll take tomorrow night. We leave for the airport at 7:30AM the day after tomorrow... I can't wait though, because right now I'm so tired you can't make it up...

4 comments:

WHO is marci? said...

that looks awesome!! I can't believe you did all that - kudos to you!! Good thing you get a break.

Matthew said...

Thanks! Yes, 11 days of doing NOTHING but eating good food and relaxing!!!! :)

Matthew said...

Of course there is STILL TONS to do when I get back: finish the pool house, put the fence up, lay sod, install landscaping, build the deck, yeah, finish the entertainment center, etc, etc, etc...

Not to mention that school starts the day before we get back, and they made me some sort of PTA Chairman, so not sure exactly what all is involved there... :)

Petra said...

wow. you make me want to go get a massage. lol :)

it looks great though! I can't believe you finished the framing!! :)