Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Monterey Day 3...

We decided to drive down to Big Sur today, there were MANY gorgeous views along the way so we decided to stop and take a few pictures...

We decided to stop at the Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. Once we got there, we hiked out to this waterfall...

We found the Trailhead Restaurant inside the park and decided to have some lunch...

After we ate, we went down to the river. The kids had a ball walking around on the river rocks...

A bit further down, the kids decided to go for a swim since it was deeper. I heard Tanner tell Chance, "If Daddy got in here, he would get out immediately!" He was right! I HATE cold water! :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Well I must say I'm very jealous I'm not there. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun, and it's so pretty there. Stupid Georgia.

Matthew said...

Feel free to fly out! We have plenty of room here at this house... :)

Off to get haircuts for the guys and then they INSIST they want to go bike riding again, so I suppose that is what we'll do...

Petra said...

Looks beautiful. I hate cold water too, but the kids love it. :)