Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Questions...

Okay Jackie, I'll answer them... :) Chance and Tanner went with Nate and his family to watch the fireworks, Taylor went with Sarah to do the same... I have ZERO interest in going to crowded places to watch fireworks! I AM done working for the day though, so may as well answer the questions... :)

1. What is your favorite word? Hmm... Not really sure I have a favorite one...

2. What is your least favorite word? Okay, maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I don't think I have one!

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I would have to say music. Of course my taste in music irritates most, but whatever! I like it!

4. What turns you off? Idiots! Or rather, about 99.9% of people I encounter!

5. What is your favorite curse word? I'm not sure I have a 'favorite', but I guess if I HAVE to choose, it would be freak...

6. What sound or noise do you love? My children's voices!

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Having to listen when the 99.9% of the idiots on this earth open their cake holes and speak.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writing.

9. What profession would you not like to do? There are MANY! I don't think I'd want to work the drive through at McDonalds, nor would I like to empty trash cans, there are SO many more... :)

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I don't even particularly care for this question. Heaven MOST certainly exists! I also already know what will happen!

Whew! That's over! :)

4 comments:

Titus said...

Freak! LOL-- I love that word to. So many people fit that word, though. :D

I think you would be a great writer! What sort of thing would you like to write?

--jackie

Titus said...

I meant "too" :D long day in the sun :D

Matthew said...

Oh, so many topics Jackie! :) I'm hoping that once this house is done I can, we'll see! :)

Petra said...

I use the word 'freak' a lot too, and 'freakin' - lol