Friday, July 06, 2007

Pool House Day 14...

I FINALLY got all the plumbing done in the pool house!!

The electrician came out today, so I had to run and get the panel box and get my wire into it, so that's done as well!

Enrique came out today and cut the driveway for me and got all the concrete out! (Among MANY other things he did for me)

The gas company came out as well and put in the new meter, and they also put in the tee for me that I needed for the pool heater and pool house, so that was great!

So it's ready! Carolyn called in for the inspection, so they will do that Tuesday and then we will pour the concrete Wednesday. So that means I can actually start framing on Saturday!! WooHoo!!

4 comments:

Titus said...

EXCELLENT!!!!

great job!

Petra said...

Wow! That's quite a lot accomplished since the last post. Cool! :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, it's GREAT!! I think we might actually be swimming in a week and a half!! :)

Andrea said...

Enrique is doing a fantastic job. Lol. It's look good.