Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's A Start Anyway...

Getting ready to get started, as it turned out, the boards I needed first were at the BOTTOM of the pile of lumber they delivered to me this morning, so that was fun!!

Done with the first wall, getting the brace ready to hold it up while I start on the second...

First wall is up, the second wall will BE up in about 30 minutes... I think anyway, I decided to take a "short" break, it's HOT out there...

The kids have pretty much been swimming ALL day, Chance LOVES the pool btw...

Okay Matt, get back to work... :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

No, I don't wear that shirt in public... Although I think I've mentioned that before... I do wear it around here though, obviously! :)

Petra said...

lol... I don't think I've ever seen you in a tank top. But hey - if it's hot, you do what you gotta do. I'm sure Andy wouldn't be wearing a shirt at all. :)

Matthew said...

LOL! I don't wear them in public is likely why! :)