Thursday, July 05, 2007

Careful Matt...

I think that's right! I've NEVER done plumbing work in a slab before! We'll see I suppose! :) I'm obviously going to drop it in the trench though... I was trying to figure out where everything went and decided to do it above ground, then just drop it in the trench, we'll see how that works out! :)

So I was merrily trenching my way to the septic tank, ran into something... LUCKILY I stopped, because I've run into SO many rocks and roots I normally just keep going! I FORGOT I was running the drain pipe under the electric, etc that I had already run and buried!! WHEW!!


On I go to the septic tank! :) I KNEW everyone WANTED an update! Actually, I just needed a break for a sec... :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

You know, I'm about to call Enrique and ask him if he has a friend...

Matthew said...

I'm OVER this manual labor shit! Of course the fun stuff starts once the slab is poured, I actually enjoy that part of it! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

I don't blame you there! I get worn out just hearing you talk about all the stuff you've been doing :-).

Petra said...

Yeah - you need to take a break. :)

Titus said...

lol. at enrique having a friend. i'm sure you could get about 10 enrique's quite easily to knock it all out in a day or two.