Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wow!!

I didn't realize I would ALSO have to rearrange the garage!! I had to move both of those shelves to get the electric to the main panel. What a chore that was...

I did finally make it into the main panel though!! :)

Then I was looking at those walls that have been behind those shelves for about five years, and was thinking, "You know Matt, now would be a good time to go ahead and sand and paint those walls.". Ugh!! You start one thing, it turns up about twelve other things that need to be done! Tis the hazards of home ownership I suppose! I'm just glad I got the electric going. The pool people came out yesterday to clean the pool, and when they found out there was no electric yet, they had to pack it up and go back. Whatever, I told the PM yesterday that the electric would NOT be hooked up until today, so if he didn't relay that info to his team, NOT my issue! If you are wondering what that big white spot is, yeah, I dropped a gallon of paint while emptying that shelf... :)

7 comments:

Matthew said...

No, I didn't turn the power off! I think people who have to turn the power off to work on electrical stuff don't have a CLUE as to what they are doing! Don't touch the black and white wires together, and you'll be fine! :)

Matthew said...

I'm sure everyone is getting tired of my "home improvement" posts, but whatever! I'll start posting meaningful posts again once I am sitting in my finished pool house!! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

lol - sounds like you turn up another task every day :-)

Petra said...

lol @ the spilled paint. I'm not tired at all of your home improvement posts - it's fun following along on your progress. Keep posting!!! :)

Petra said...

I think I'd likely just leave that wall - it's in the garage, you know? And if you are going to put the shelves back??? :)

Matthew said...

LOL Petra! Yeah, I just can't do that though! So I'm sure I'll end up painting it... I'm about to move my workshop up to that other garage though, so the shelves may or may not stay in that location...

Yeah Joshua, more than I care for actually! :)

Titus said...

i think i'd paint it too. :)