Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pool House Day 12...

How am I spending the 4th you might ask? Yeah, digging trenches!! :(

I'm running out of time! What's that on the driveway there? Yeah, a concrete saw! I rented that boring machine, but it won't work! So I am going to just cut a 2 foot section out of the driveway, I wonder how hard that will be?? We'll soon see!!

So that's how I'm spending the 4th! I just hope it gets done! I'm wanting to call and have the pool house inspected tomorrow so I can have the slab poured either Friday or Saturday!! Well Matt, back to it or it WON'T HAPPEN!!! :)

4 comments:

Petra said...

YUCK! That does not look like a fun way to spend the holiday. :(

Matthew said...

LOL! It's NOT!! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

lol - yeah, I've been laying hardwood flooring today - not fun either!! Especially not good on the knees!

I'll post pictures later - I know it will be a shock to everyone - Josh posting pictures of manual labor! lol

Matthew said...

I'm with you on the hardwood floor thing, it IS hard on the knees! Although I think about now, I would rather be laying hardwood! :)

Can't wait to see the pics!