Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Whew!!

I HAD to get the power out to the pool equipment!! I need one of those drills btw... It drilled through brick and concrete block, about 12" in just a few minutes!

FINALLY!! I made it into the house with the power, phone, satellite and ethernet!!

Of course now I just have to hook it all up! I'll be hooking it ALL up tomorrow though, because I called to get the concrete delivered for tomorrow, and they told me they needed a two day advance call to deliver... Whatever, it's just as well. So the concrete will be delivered on Saturday at 10:00AM. I called Enrique and he is fine with it. I just can't wait until all this is done, wow! Have I said I'm looking forward to going to California?? I am!! :)


7 comments:

Matthew said...

No, I DON'T need that other hole I drilled, I drilled it on the wrong side...

Joshua Goodling said...

Looks like fun! :-)

Nice camo shorts there too!!

Matthew said...

LOL! Hey, they were on sale! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Oh, and you never did get back to posting your comments/thoughts on my blog posting :-).

I know - you've been busy.

lol

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I was hoping you'd forget about that! :) I'll get back over there soon! :)

Petra said...

Cool. You're getting there!!! Hey, I actually like the camo shorts. :)

Matthew said...

I happen to like them myself! :)