Thursday, July 05, 2007

Pool House Day 13...

Yeah, I'm sure everyone is getting tired of these pics, but whatever! :) I'm running up against deadlines here!!

Trying to get the plumbing ready so I can get my slab poured either Monday or Tuesday! I was hoping to have it done tomorrow, that OBVIOUSLY won't be happening!

I'm actually almost done now! I thought I was several times before, but this time I REALLY am, honest! :)

The good thing is that if the pipes are in the 'wrong' place, who cares, I'll move the wall over!! :) The electrician came out today to get everything wired up. Umm... I still have the damn wire laying on the ground because cutting through the driveway has proven to be more difficult than I thought, well it was more of an issue with the concrete saw! I'm on my third saw from Home Depot because the first two didn't work! I got most of one side cut, and will cut the rest and the other side tonight. If that doesn't work, I'll have Enrique come out and do it! You know, I might just do that anyway...

7 comments:

Matthew said...

I SO want this done before we leave for California! Which just happens to now be less than 3 weeks away... I wonder if it will happen?? :)

Matthew said...

You know, screw it! I just called Enrique and told him to come out tomorrow and finish the concrete cutting! I can do most things, but there are some things I DETEST! That happens to be one of them! Of course I didn't discover how much I hated it until yesterday... :)

Andrea said...

Ya know, I just have to ask. Why do you need a pool house? Isn't your real house like 3 yards away from the pool?

Matthew said...

LOL Andrea! Well, I've spent a fortune remodeling the inside of the house, and I DON'T want all the little crumb crunchers traipsing in and out soaking wet! So that's why! :)

So therefore the pool house, if they have to go to the bathroom, get a snack, shower, whatever, they can do it ALL in the pool house! No messing up the house...

Joshua Goodling said...

The pictures are cool - keeps us up to date on how things are going. Plus then you can use them in your book "How to put in a pool by yourself!" lol

Titus said...

LOL @ 'crumb cruchers'

good idea on the enrique call!

Petra said...

I'm sure I would have called Enrique a long time ago! Good call on having a pool house. Kids are messy. :)