Friday, July 20, 2007

Deja Vu...

You know, I JUST cleaned my garage a few weeks ago, but I HAD to move those shelves to get the water, gas and electric in... They are ALL in!! So tonight, I put the shelves back and had to load everything back on them...

Not sure if I've posted a pic of the pool completed, the kids and Carolyn have been swimming for about a week now... Sadly, I'm too busy to join them... :(

My nice and clean garage after I spent all evening cleaning it and getting ready to start framing the pool house tomorrow... That tub we bought, that won't fit, comes in handy as a 'pool toy holder'... :)

So today I went and ordered the materials to build the pool house. They are supposed to deliver them tomorrow at 8 or 9... That's what I'll be doing all weekend! We leave for California on Wednesday, and I HAVE to get a barrier around the pool before we leave!! We'll see how that works out! After I frame the pool house, I then have to put the fence up! Ugh! I HATE deadlines, but I'm right up against one right now... I can't wait until Wednesday though, because I don't have to do shit for 11 days... :)


3 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course I've been doing this so rapidly, I've not actually tested any of the lines I've run... I HOPE there are no leaks, we'll soon see though... :)

Petra said...

The pool looks great! My kids want to know how deep it is. Taylor's hair is getting so long! Darby cannot WAIT to see her!!

Matthew said...

I'm behind on the comments... I'ts a little over six feet deep... Taylor can't wait to see Darby either!! Won't be long!