Friday, December 08, 2006

You Know...

I've only been in this town since about 5:30 and I'm ready to go home... I don't like staying in hotels unless my company is paying for them and they are expensive and cater to your every need... No, this one doesn't... The phone doesn't work, not that I need one, I've got a cell phone, but still... The pool and the spa have 30 times as much chlorine as needed, well, maybe not, judging from some of the people I've seen in the lobby, so scratch that complaint... I hate this town... I can't believe I used to live here... Tis life I suppose. The wedding is tomorrow at 4, what to do till then? The kids want to go swimming, I'm sure they'll talk me into it, luckily I brought a Sidney Sheldon book I haven't read because it's way too much chlorine for me... They do have free Internet access, so that makes me happy... So who knows what tomorrow will be like, we'll see... :)

2 comments:

Matthew said...

The saga continues... I just went down and requested a couple more pillows... They don't have any, nice! I don't think I've ever stayed at a hotel where they had NO extra pillows! Of course the end of town my wifes family is from, there are like two hotels to stay at (well, there are more, but only two that I would even consider staying at)... I should have just stayed downtown at the Hilton or the Marriott... Next time I will!

Petra said...

LOL. We are in a hotel this trip too (much better than sleeping on someone's floor and we have our own space, which is nice). But, it is not the most luxurious of hotels either. There is no pool, but our phone works and we have free internet access (not that I've had time to use it until now). Next time, maybe we'll save up and stay at the Opryland Hotel. :)