Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

How about the people that use Xmas? Huh?? I see people use it who claim to believe that Jesus is the reason we celebrate this holiday... It nauseates me... I don't care if you are marking boxes to store, addressing cards, whatever, to use Xmas is appalling to me... Yet many do... This whole thing with saying Holiday, Winter, whatever... I don't get it... It's a Federal holiday! My cousin has a good post about it:
Have Yourself a Neutered Little Holiday

5 comments:

Matthew said...

This whole political correctness thing can't go on... I hope we as a people don't allow it to...

Joshua Goodling said...

I think more people are starting to get fed up with it. Like at the airport in Seattle, when the airport removed the Christmas trees, all of the airline ticket counter employees went out and bought their own small trees and put them up on the ticket counters:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16150563/

Anonymous said...

PC stuff is so ridiculous. . . It's Christmas - get over it. If you don't like living with a Christian calendar or in a nation with a blatant Christian heritage, move to Islamabad.

Matthew said...

I agree Daniel... It's a FEDERAL holiday, if 43% of the people in this nation can elect Bill Clinton as President, can't the 85% that celebrate Christmas do it?? Amazing....

Matthew said...

It all boils down though to the issue that the wacko idiots are the one who are the activists, and out of the 85% that do celebrate Christmas, most I'm sure are too busy celebrating to realize that there may come a time that they will no longer be able to do so because while they were "so busy" getting ready for Christmas, the 15% who don't want it to happen were busy in Washington making it so they could not... Asleep at the wheel...