Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Different Perspective...

I think that if you really want to get a sense of what's going on in Iraq, you really can't listen to any of the news outlets, I don't think any of them report it very accurately... I did find a few interesting blogs though by Iraqi's...

IraqI RockeR...

This guy's "Ten Things I Hate and Twelve I Love About America" is kind of interesting...

24 Steps to Liberty...

There are actually quite a few Iraqi's who have blogs, it has been interesting to read some of their views on the war and on America...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Interesting blog: Treasure of Baghdad

Has a lot of links to other Iraqi blogs and an interesting post on North Korea vs. America from an Iraqi perspective...

Matthew said...

Another interesting perspective of what went wrong:

US Mistakes in Iraq

Joshua Goodling said...

That's pretty funny - but true under his "Things I like about America"

"They call their political leaders “stupid” and keep reelecting them!"

Yeah, interesting to hear other people's perspectives.

Petra said...

I'll have to check those out - sounds interesting.