Monday, December 11, 2006

Speaking of Music...

Not that anyone was... :) A must have album is: "Kickin' Out The Footlights...Again" by Merle Haggard and George Jones... Of course I'm sure it's not for everyone... I don't like all of the songs, but I like most of them... Most people wonder why I listen to classic country artists, not sure... I think though that most people who I turn on to it like it though. I guess I like it because I've lived most of the scenarios in most of the songs... So I guess it has been my life... I love it though, and it is a hell of an album... :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I know, most people don't care for my taste in music... :) Whatever... :)

Anonymous said...

I like Johnny Cash's Christmas music. . .

Matthew said...

LOL... Obviously! :)

Petra said...

I like classic country - I am a HUGE Johnny Cash fan. I don't really listen to George Jones and Merle Haggard though, unless a song comes on the radio.

Matthew said...

Carolyn bought me Vince Gill's new set out for Christmas, what an album... :)