Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Family Yearbooks...

We had this idea for a gift for my wifes father about creating a book of photos, we ended up liking it so much, that we are going to do it every year... It was our first one, so it's a little crude, but now we are going to do one every year... We ended up sending them to a lot of people, and we of course ordered enough so our kids can each have one when they get older... It's kind of like a 'family yearbook', therefore the title to this post... :) Everyone we have heard from who has received it has loved it... If you want to check it out, here is the link...

Goodling Family Yearbook 2006...

Technology, you have to love it... :) I'm sure that in a year or so, we'll all be able to do this on our home PC's...

6 comments:

Matthew said...

It's so hard to buy gifts for some people. My wifes father is currently not doing very well, and is pretty much confined to a chair... He LOVED the photo book, so I am very glad we made it for him!

Joshua Goodling said...

That photobook is very cool! I was quite impressed when I got it in the mail last week! It looks quite well done to me, and I'm sure it will be a lasting keepsake and memory for everyone who received it!

Good Job!

Tim said...

I loved the photo book!!!! What a great idea. Hope all is going well. Think about you all, just do not write as much as should :)

Matthew said...

I'm glad you guys liked them! :)

We are busy trying to make one for Danny and Pat (my wifes sister and her new husband), the problem is that a lot of the pictures did not turn out so well because they did not want us to use the flash, so I am transferring the video we took to my PC so I can grab some stills from the video... You have to love technology... :)

Petra said...

The yearbook was totally cool. Andy and I were both like "why didn't we think of that?" LOL We're going to steal the idea for next year, I think. :)

Matthew said...

LOL... I hope you do 'steal' the idea, just send us one!! :)