Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas All!!

I trust everyone had a fabulous day! We had a wonderful day, I woke up early thinking the kids would beat me to the punch, they didn't... :) I made coffee, started a fire, got ready, and they still were not up... Finally Taylor got up and I told her to go wake the boys up... So once everyone was up, we all emptied our stockings and then decided to tear into the presents... After we had opened a few presents, Uncle Joshua knocked on the door bearing gifts of his own... So we continued on with Joshua... Once all the gifts had been opened, we had as Chance calls it 'our Christmas feast'... It's kind of funny, because during the meal, Chance said, "This is just like Thanksgiving, I love it!"... He cracks me up with some of his comments... Later Cory and Jessica arrived with yet more gifts, so there was more eating, gifts, and socializing... A fabulous day was had by all... Here are a few pics of our day:

Tanner had a great day!

Taylor did as well!!

Chance has been wanting a watch for a while, he finally got one.... :)

Joshua got this for Carolyn and I... We loved it! It was great having Joshua over to celebrate Christmas!




2 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I know that is your shirt Titus, but hey, you left it here... :)

Matthew said...

LOL... No, I don't miss them, I have a few more pair I'll send you if you wear them... :)