Sunday, December 03, 2006

Is It Just Me??

Carolyn's sister is getting married on December 9th, so we're obviously headed to Knoxville... Of course the boys have outgrown their dress clothes they wore for Easter, so off we went to buy everyone new outfits for the wedding... I decided to buy myself a new pair of dress pants as well... Didn't work out... We have been to every store around, including all the stores at the mall, and no one has a pair of black dress pants size 30 x 32... After a while I just went to someone in the men's department and said any 30 x 32? "Umm, no, but you can look around and try to find one if you want, when we get pants in there is usually only one or two in that size" is always the reply... Ugghh! So I guess I'll go to the mall by my work tomorrow (I hate going to the mall)... So I've spent two days looking for a pair of pants, and still don't have any... :( Of course I can always go to the Men's Warehouse, but I HATE paying $100 for a pair of pants that fit, but it has been necessary in the past... Hopefully there will be a pair at the mall near my work tomorrow...

4 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Now you know how I feel! I can NEVER find decent clothing to buy. Since I wear boys size clothing, and all they do is make jeans and t-shirts basically (with a few exceptions) for my size - finding good clothes is VERY difficult.

I went to a tailor, but he wanted $400 to make me a decent pair of dress pants!!!!

Matthew said...

Men's Warehouse Joshua... It's $100 bucks a pair, but they fit... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Yeah, but I don't think they have boy's sizes do they?

Matthew said...

You are right Josh, they don't... I'm tired of looking though, so I sent one of the pairs I had to the cleaners, I'll just wear those...