Monday, December 11, 2006

We're Back!!!

You know, I don't mind going out of town periodically, but I am always SO glad to get back home!! Amazingly enough, I did not take that many pictures, even though I had two digital cameras with me and a video camera... Never thought to snap a picture until it was too late, I did take a few though... Mainly of the kids in the cabin we rented in Pigeon Forge...

At the wedding Rex and Penny (Uncle and Aunt) gave the kids their Christmas presents, so that's the first thing they wanted to do when we got to our cabin in Pigeon Forge... In case you are wondering who that other person is, it is Betty, and old friend of Carolyn's from when she worked at UT, she's almost a part of the family, the kids love her to death, she went with us to Pigeon Forge (obviously)...

Kids in front of the fireplace...

Taylor decided she wanted to play Monopoly by herself... I'm not sure how you do that, but she sure had fun doing it... :)

The boys of course brought their game system, and set it up in their 'bedroom' right after we opened the presents...



1 comment:

Petra said...

we rented one of those cabins near pigeon forge once... the kids still talk about how amazing it was. Guess we'll have to do it again. lol

by the way, my kids manage to play board games by themselves too - it's funny. :D