Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Toast...

You know... The average American is so stupid, you can hardly make it up... Does everyone think that we will continue to be a Superpower?? Does anyone study history?? History always repeats itself... I get about 30 publications a week (thanks to Sky Miles) and the media is SO biased, they have no interest apparently other than to destroy America... The average American though is so wrapped up in their personal lives, they could give a damn about the big picture... Does everyone think that we will sit here and be the Superpower forever?? EVERY country in the world wants to knock us off that pedestal, they WILL succeed! When will everyone in this country wake up though, when it happens?? Maybe, maybe not... Idiots... I detest stupid people... "Let's just go about our lives, everything will be fine"... That mentality makes me ill... I doubt that George Washington or any of the other founding fathers had that mentality... "We're busy, and we can't be bothered"... That IS the mentality of the average American though... How much longer? I used to think I gave it 20 or 30 years, but now I'm thinking 5, maybe... Does anyone remember Rome?? Oh yeah, I forgot, everyone is too stupid to study history... Mind Boggling...

1 comment:

Matthew said...

It's kind of funny, I was reading today about the fall of the Roman Empire... WOW! Some of the stuff you read almost makes some of the conspiracty theories about 9/11 seem plausible... It's amazing how many morons there are in the world...