Saturday, December 02, 2006

Music...

Funny... The different tastes everyone has in music... I LOVE music, most people I meet though think what I listen to is ridiculous... Of course I think the same of what they listen to... :) I've never personally met anyone who had the same taste in music that I do... My wife HATES the music I listen to. I listen to Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Gene Watson, John Conlee, Mickey Gilley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Dwight Yoakam, Vince Gill, etc... I think my wife's issue is I listen to the same stuff over and over and over... :) Whatever, I like it, I'm listening to it now. I have zero interest in any of the music out today. I like my music, leave me alone is what I say... :) I love Jerry Lee Lewis's new album, my favorite is "Couple More Years"... I LOVE that song...

Jerry Lee Lewis

3 comments:

Matthew said...

I made Carolyn watch that video I linked to and she now has an admiration for Jerry Lee Lewis, whether she will start listening to his music remains to be seen... :)

Petra said...

I can respect each individual's taste in music. Andy and I have different tastes in music, although we share taste in some things (we both have a wide variety of taste). I can't stand some of his and he can't stand some of mine. LOL

I like Dwight Yoakam (one of my absolute favorites actually), Vince Gill, etc. I like some of the others you mentioned too... of course, you had a big influence on my musical tastes growing up so that could explain some of our similar tastes. I'm sure you would HATE some of the music I listen to though. haha! :)

Matthew said...

LOL... You're probably right, I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to what I listen to... :)