Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Curtains Cont'd...

Like I commented earlier, I'm not sure why I chose to actually start a new project two days before Christmas, but I hated those curtains so much, I did... :)

Yeah, I know, most people on Christmas Eve are busy doing other things... :) Not me however, I'm trying to get those two windows done.. I started back on them right after we got back from the Christmas Eve church service this evening...

Finally done, however, the middle piece that I did not think I needed, it turns out I do! :( Oh well, can't pick it up until Tuesday... Yes, I do realize that the curtains do not match the couch... That was also intentional, I HATE those couches... So now we have to get some to match the curtains... :) Carolyn insisted btw on being the one who had the honors of throwing the old curtains and rods in the garbage... I'm not sure why we EVER bought them in the first place... :)


2 comments:

Matthew said...

Yes, I know, I still need to put new trim on that closet door and paint the door white, as well as paint the crown molding white... All in good time... :)

Petra said...

The curtains look really nice. :)