Monday, December 25, 2006

Will...

Do you have a will? Did you know that 70% of Americans die without one? I know it's Christmas, but I'm sitting here listening to the Vince Gill album my wife bought me for Christmas, and I was thinking for some reason, who would I want to tend to my children if I died tomorrow... Well, I don't have a will, and that really got my brain cranking... So I decided to make a will. I have one now, thanks to the Internet! Whew! There are some people in my family who I would NOT want to raise my children! I DID ask, but went ahead and presumed they would say yes. I could NOT imagine my children being raised by some of my family... So thankfully that is done, I hope! :)

10 comments:

Matthew said...

US Legal Forms

Joshua Goodling said...

Yeah, I've been meaning to put together a will myself. Just haven't taken time yet. Not that I have any kids or a wife....but I do own property and stuff that will have to be taken care of.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a will either. . . uh oh.

Tim said...

We have a will but it is old and needs to be updated :)

Petra said...

Andy has one (the military provides those before deployments) and it includes who would take care of our children if both of us were to die.

Matthew said...

I have one now! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess we need to plan for who would take our cats if we both passed on. . . Any volunteers?

Petra said...

How many of them are there? Five?

Matthew said...

LOL... I would think that Petra would be the logical choice Daniel! :)

Petra said...

Wait a second! I didn't volunteer for anything here!!! LOL