Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hiatus...

Well, I'm headed to Knoxville tomorrow for my wife's sisters wedding... Then we are going to take the kids to the tourist trap, I mean Pigeon Forge... So I may or may not blog... Depends on the Internet connection where I am... Unlike most, I take my computer with me everywhere I go, and yes, I do have the occassional few minutes to check in and blog and comment... :) It only takes a few minutes... So maybe you'll hear from me, maybe not... If I never find an Internet connection, I'll be back Tuesday...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Somehow I got drafted to be the video guy AND the photographer for the wedding... We'll see how that goes, I have all my equipment ready to go though... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Have fun! I photographed a couple of weddings when I was at Life Action - not my cup of tea.

Enjoy Pigeon Forge, I'm sure that place will be PACKED for the holidays!! But I hear they have a pretty good Christmas light setup and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the trip!

Petra said...

I hope you guys are having fun. Pigeon Forge sounds fun (and crowded probably). I'm sure it will be pretty though. :)