Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sparkles...

The kids taking a break from skating...

Chance (obviously)...

Chance after helping Taylor get up, it took her a few minutes to get used to skating again... :)

Every time we go to the skating rink, I swear that I'll NEVER go again!! Inevitably though, I find myself saying the EXACT same thing about a year later! :) Yeah, I'd have more pictures, but my camera sucks inside the building for some reason... Of course I don't take my nice one, because I don't want to fall on it and smash it! :)

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Yes, for those that were wondering, I DID skate with them! :)

Matthew said...

Thanks for all the comments though! Yeah, I know, I allow that to bother me! It DOES irritate me that so many visit, yet so FEW comment! Whatever! I'll keep posting, you keep visiting!! :) I'll hopefully not keep allowing it to irritate me... :)

Petra said...

lol about the comments. "TALK TO ME NOW!!!" :)

I was kind of bummed I didn't have any comments today either. Although I do notice that there aren't near as many comments on the weekends. Have you noticed that too?

Looks like the kids had fun skating. Did you make the same vow this year? Never to go again? :)

Jackie said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN!! glad to hear that you skated :D

I can't believe that it was a year ago this week that you all where here!!! Looking forward to you all coming back!

Jackie said...

i don't even remember the last time i roller skated..

looks like fun for about 20 minutes?!

Jackie said...

oh, that last comment was titus not jackie :P

Matthew said...

Yeah, it's mildly amusing for about 10 minutes, then I'm READY to leave!! It's not necessarily the skating, it's the people that are attracted to the sport! :)

It does seem like the visits are down 30 - 50% on the weekends Petra... :)