Saturday, June 09, 2007

Betting...

So I bet Carolyn that I would have the TV working by tonight. I LOST! I didn't take into account the moron who built this house, and the issues I would have to address...


I'm nearly done though, but wow!


I'm going to try and weasle out of the bet though! We'll see how that works out. Everything I do around this house, it's always something. I ran into so many issues with getting that entertainment center up you can't even make it up. It's nearly done though...

6 comments:

Matthew said...

The funny thing is, I'll probably never watch TV up there... I'm sure Carolyn and the kids will enjoy it though! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Looking good! Nice TV there too!

Titus said...

looks good. some recessed lighting in the top of the entertainment center would look great! i believe they sell ones that don't require wiring. :)

Matthew said...

Probably wouldn't look bad, I think I'll work on finishing up my other projects first though! :)

Tim said...

Looks awesome Matt, I know it'll be relief to have a finished house.

Petra said...

It's looking great. New furniture? I dont' remember seeing that - it's nice. :)