Friday, June 08, 2007

Day 29 - Batteries...


My neighbor was using the Bobcat and came over to say it wouldn't start. So I went over, sure enough, it wouldn't. Then I saw smoke and opened the back up and the battery was on fire!! Luckily he had an extinguisher! So anyway, I wouldn't buy any batteries at Walmart...


I was skeptical about the whole "you'll be swimming in 30 days" promise, they could actually prove me wrong! Hopefully they do! :)

They are done for the day, although they said they'd be back tomorrow. Correction, the project manager said someone would be back tomorrow, I guess it might all depend on who is hanging out on the corner...

Yeah, you will have to suffer through the next 28 days with constant updates! :)

I have to run the gas line and the electrical wire out to where the pool pump and heater are. I went to Lowe's today to find some wire capable of handling 60 Amps, they didn't have any?!? I haven't checked at the Depot yet, but will tomorrow. I also will have to cut into the gas line that feeds the house and run it out there, hmmm... Should be fun! Oh yeah, this all has to be done within the next week... We'll see... :)

6 comments:

Titus said...

wow on the battery. i'd say keep the drinks and chips going and you might be swimming in 28 days!

Joshua Goodling said...

So, when's the first pool-party?

Matthew said...

LOL. Turns out I was off in that little theory as a whole different set of Mexicans showed up today...

All of my neighbors want to know the same thing Joshua! :)

Petra said...

lol. looks like they did get a lot done in a day though! :)

Andrea said...

Lookin' good.

Jackie said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!