Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pigeon Forge II...

Yeah, not sure why, I see some people post TONS of pics, it will NEVER let me... Anyway, more pics for those who care to see them... :)

In front of the cabin we rented!

Ditto!

We ate breakfast at this cool diner called Mel's Diner. GREAT food, and fun and friendly atmosphere!

The guys INSISTED they wanted to go on the Sky Lift! So I let them... Getting strapped in...

They raised them up, then let them go... :) Not sure I would have done it, but I suppose I would have, but I had to watch Taylor as she was not tall enough.

Anyway, we had a great time. We went swimming as well, shopping, eating, etc... I HATE the traffic in Pigeon Forge, but hey, it's a tourist trap! I am SO GLAD to be back home though. I've been without an internet connection for nearly three days!! NOT GOOD! Of course, I did have the dialup thing, but 28.8 doesn't cut it with me!! I can't even do it. Amazing though, because I remember not long ago, that was all we had! Time flies though, and the technology gets better! Now back to work, I have a deck to build and a pool house to build!!! :)

9 comments:

Petra said...

Cabin looks great! :)

Matthew said...

It was great! :) We're thinking of buying one, just trying to figure out if they are profitable or not... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Nice cabin! Yeah, those sky flier things can't be good for you :-) -- I remember once Joel and Kendra went up in that thing.

Titus said...

looks like a fun weekend! the sky dive looks like a blast!

Tim said...

cabin looks awesome, sounds like a fun weekend.

Daniel said...

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like a great time!

Titus said...

looking forward to the progress report on the pool..

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, me too! Nothing has been done since the last pic because we are waiting on the freaking inspector... Until the inspector signs off on what has been done so far, nothing else can be done. The idiot was supposed to be out here today, but he didn't make it... :(

Keep in mind, I live in Paulding County... :) These are people who just recently discovered that there were things like debit/credit cards...

Jackie said...

HOLY #@#$%!! That is crazy!! No, thanks!! I prefer my feet on the ground at all times!! :D Cabin looks so nice!!!