Sunday, June 24, 2007

Obstacles...

So it just so happened that RIGHT under where I need to have the slab for the pool house, there was this MASSIVE boulder!

Enrique and I managed to get it out though, but BARELY!! That's where it will stay!

THEN, after we spent four hours getting that one out, we found another!! TWICE as big! We spent two or three hours trying to get it out, it wasn't going ANYWHERE though with the tools we had, so we decided to just leave it! Enrique had a concrete saw, so we just cut the top of it off about six inches, which was a chore in and of itself... Whew!! I'm tired! It ALSO just so happens, that the boulder we couldn't get out is RIGHT where the plumbing for the bathroom and shower needed to go, so I am going to 'redesign' the pool house in a few minutes!! Because that boulder is going nowhere!! :)

5 comments:

Petra said...

lol. Redesigning to go around the boulder? That just sounds funny. I'm sure it's not that funny to you though. :)

Matthew said...

LOL! I suppose it's mildly amusing! :) Perhaps more to others than I, but I think I'm actually glad, I'm liking the new design! :)

Titus said...

lol.

Joshua Goodling said...

You'll have to post the new design when you've got it ready.

Titus said...

who knew all the fun stuff you can find in the dirt... remember the dish (in perfect condition) that the boys found in the dirt from LONG ago when they were here? How crazy was that? Titus and I still talk about that!! Keep looking... you never know. :D

--jackie (sorry too lazy to change the name over :D)