Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What A Chore...

So I've had SO many projects going on for I don't even know how long... Today, I finally got that other piece of the entertainment center upstairs, I busted the crown molding on the top getting it in the door. So I was looking for a tool, but couldn't find it. I went to Home Depot and bought another one and fixed it, but then was like, you know Matt, time to clean the garage!! So I said screw it and decided to clean the garage. I had tools scattered ALL over, and couldn't find half my tools when I needed them. I spent 20 minutes today looking for a freaking hammer, and I must have 8 of them! I didn't take before pics:


I did get the AFTER pics though!! :) Taylor LOVES sweeping, so she swept while I cleaned and put all my tools back where they go! So now I'm ready for the construction of the pool house, the deck, etc... Tomorrow I get to dig trenches for the electric and gas lines. Yay! NOT!! Of course I WON'T be doing it by hand, I'll rent a trencher... :)

9 comments:

Matthew said...

Titus and Jackie have a new blog! Yeah I know they are named the same, I'll change it later... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Cool! You could start a Tool Rental business with all the tools you have!!! I would have more tools, but in a condo - no place to keep them!!!!

Yes, I've seen your garage not too long ago - it definitely looks better now!

Petra said...

Looks great! :) Darby loves to sweep too - too bad they don't still love it by the time they get big enough to actually be GOOD at it. LOL Although it looks like Taylor did a pretty darn good job of it. :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I have to resweep (is that a word) after Taylor is done, but she enjoys it... :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, I realize that Taylor's clothes don't match! I let them wear what they want though... :)

Andrea said...

You have a lot of paint.

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I suppose so... Most of the rooms are different colors, and of course most of the rooms have been other colors than they are currently in the past... :)

Jackie said...

THANKS MATT--- we tried a new blog and it was just no fun. To add a pic was just a chore itself. So, blogger we are back!!

Garage looks great. Titus has been working in the yard a lot, too. I just found out that we have a construction size dumpster on the way!! YIKES.

Titus said...

lol @ jackie seeing the 20' dumpster. :)