Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bobcat, etc...

So I have about a million things going on... Yet we are headed to Pigeon Forge tomorrow around lunch time. That damn bobcat still wasn't working, even after I replaced half the parts. I called Joe. Joe came over, and it wasn't long afterwards and he had the thing running!!! Yay!!

Joe fixed it!!!!

Not only did Joe fix the Bobcat, my tail lights were not working on the Suburban, and Joe figured that out as well and had it fixed in no time! I gave him the keys to my house and he is going to finish the trim inside while we are gone! :) I think my neighbors are wanting to use his services as well! So hopefully Joe will get LOTS of referral business as well! All I know is that the bobcat is WORKING now, so I can finish my projects when I get back. I think my neighbor is glad I'm going away for the weekend because he wants to use it... :)

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Good to hear!

Titus said...

good news about the bobcat! have a great weekend in pigeon forge, and happy birthday taylor!

Petra said...

Happy birthday Taylor!!!!!! :)

Tim said...

Glad to hear about the bobcat. Quite helpful having it working. Cheers