Saturday, June 09, 2007

Why Matt, Why???

So it was time to take the debris from the stairs I knocked down to the dump. I was wondering why the truck was struggling...

Come to find out, it was 7,220 pounds of debris, I guess that is why!

Of course in hindsight, I could have rented a roll-off to be brought out and saved myself the hassle of loading and unloading the thing! Live and learn they say! Chance was a trooper though, he helped me unload it and never stopped! Tanner took MANY breaks! LOL! I don't blame him! I have more debris, I'm going for the roll-off this time...

6 comments:

Matthew said...

Why so many posts on a Saturday you might ask? Well, I've got to take a break every now and then... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Uh, yeah - I think I would have opted for the construction dumpster rental myself :-).

Matthew said...

LOL! Trust me, I will next time, cost would have been about the same, and I wouldn't have had to manually unload it!

Petra said...

That's so funny. Justice will get out there and work hard without stopping too, but Jarvis, well... that's another story. LOL

Did I read that receipt correctly? It cost you $144 to dump it???? I think I might have found a back alley somewhere. Heh heh. :)

Petra said...

Oh - we rented a construction dumpster in Louisville - so easy. You just throw your stuff in there and they come get it. Yeah - I say you do that next time. In case you were going to ask. :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, you read it correctly, they charge by the ton! I'm going with the dumpster next time, no doubt!! :)