Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm Done...

I've been trying to finish the entertainment center this weekend, and I keep thinking it's not done because I'm anal when it comes to stuff like that... Carolyn finally said, "It's beautiful, take it upstairs, stop working on it!" So upstairs it goes tomorrow... :) I guess no one will see the flaws but me... :)



It's funny, but when you make something, or at least when I do, I see every little flaw, yet no one else does... I agreed with Carolyn though, and even though I still think it needs work, I've got way too many other projects going on to argue... :)

10 comments:

Titus said...

lol. i do the same thing! it looks great, and can't wait to see pics of it in your living room. how big is the gap between the ceiling / top of the ent. center, i wonder? guess i'll see soon enough in the pics. :)

Petra said...

I think we all do that. I'm that way with things I make as well (not furniture, obviously, but scrapbooking, sewing, etc.).

It looks GREAT to me! I can't wait to see photos of it all set up. :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Looks good! It doesn't look like it will be too much fun getting it upstairs :-), but I'm looking forward to seeing it in its place!

Matthew said...

Okay, I THOUGHT I was done... I got the middle piece upstairs, but when I tried to get the other pieces upstairs, I practically destroyed one of them... So I spent the rest of the evening repairing it... I get my bobcat back tomorrow, so I am just going to put the forks on it and shove them through the front door...

Daniel said...

Looks good to me!

Titus said...

lol @ "I am just going to put the forks on it and shove them through the front door"

too funny.

Andrea said...

Well it's just beautiful. Man what are you gonna do when you finally finish that house of yours?!? You are gonna be so bored.

Matthew said...

LOL Andrea... RELAX!!!! I do have plenty of other interests though that have kind of taken a back seat, so I'll concentrate on those and have a blast!! :)

Jackie said...

great job!!!

Matthew said...

Umm... I've run into a few slight snags upstairs, but just got most of them resolved... I'm hoping to be watching a movie tonight, we'll see how that works out! :)

Back to work.