Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow!!

How do people stand it?!?! I tried to find a wireless network to tap into, didn't happen! So here I am on dialup! I HATE dialup! I was going to upload some pics, we'll see how that works. Just trying to bring up a freaking web page takes like ten minutes! So anyway, if you don't see any posts from me until Sunday evening, you know why! Happy Birthday though to my princess Taylor!!! We had a party here in the cabin for her. She told me, "This is my best birthday yet Dad!" I love kids! I hope I can get some pics uploaded, we'll see! :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, that uploading of the pics didn't work out... It takes me ten minutes to just check my e-mail... :( Maybe I'll find a WiFi hotspot today... :)

Petra said...

LOL - I know what you mean. I couldn't connect in some of the hotels we were in, drove me crazy. :) Glad you guys are having a good time! Tell Taylor we said happy birthday!!! :)

Tim said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor.

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I gave up! I never did find a WiFi spot, of course I didn't really LOOK for one! I am SO glad to be home though!! :)

Titus said...

:D lol. yeah, i wouldn't even use a computer with only dial-up...