Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Trading...

So, anyone with kids, do they 'trade' stuff? Then later want it back? Mine do! "Dad, that is mine" "No, I traded x for it" "Well he/she took x back" "Well I can't find it anymore"... On and on it goes... So I started a new 'policy'... Now if my kids want to 'trade' things or 'buy' things from each other, I have a log book... They have to write down what they traded, bought, whatever, and each party has to write their name... Problem solved! Of course the kids like the idea so much, they are coming into my office every few minutes to 'trade' something and put it into the log book... It's hilarious! :)

2 comments:

Petra said...

LOL :) Kids are sooo funny. Mine are a constant source of entertainment. We used to take a black magic marker on holidays and write everyone's name on their toys so there would not be any confusion. Now that they are a bit older, they remember more what belongs to who so we don't that as often as we did.

Matthew said...

They are... My kids are a constant source of amusement... I've not ever tried 'tagging' the toys, maybe I should try that... :)