Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mr & Mrs Adam and Andrea Van Meter



Okay, I shamelessly stole this off of Andrea's blog... I wish them a long and happy life!!!

The Van Meter reception is January 27th, not sure where yet, but I guess Andrea Van Meter (I like the sound of that :) will let us know!!

Here's a fact some may not know, Timberly, Andrea and I used to live together in a townhouse in Columbus, OH... Timberly used to work in the mornings, so I would watch Andrea during the day while Timberly was at work... Using the term 'watch' loosely of course... :) I'll dig up some pics and post them later... I think they are in the attic... So I would drag Andrea around town with me while I ran errands, etc.... Of course I did not literally 'drag' her, but she obviously had to come with me... I remember one Christmas, I did not even decorate until a few days before Christmas, then I started feeling guilty and luckily a friend of mine, not sure if Andrea remembers or not, but Brock's mom owned a company that decorated people's houses for Christmas, so he came over and we all put a tree up and decorated the place... Memories... Funny!

Congratulations to the newlyweds!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hooray for me. I rock so hardcore.

Matthew said...

You do Andrea!!! :)

Petra said...

LOL. Congratulations Andrea and Adam! :)