Thursday, October 12, 2006

Conclusions...

I've come to the conclusion that likely 90% of the American population are complete morons... I'm amazed that we are still the sole remaining Superpower... We won't be for much longer, trust me... We might hold off for a few more years, maybe even 50 or so, but the average American citizen is so stupid, we are destined for failure... History people! We probably wouldn't reach failure status so quickly if the entire freaking world didn't want to see us taken down a notch or two... They do though... The average American though has ZERO clue what is going on! The 10% though that do know what is going on will never be able to clue in the rest... Enjoy it while you can! We do have a few years left, based on the stupidity of the average American though, it won't last much longer... Too many people get wrapped up in their own lives, think they can do nothing, and it's sad... "I'm too busy" "I've got kids to raise" "I don't understand" "I don't know that I can do anything"... On and on it goes... We are doomed as a Nation, trust me... Unless miraculously people wake up, I don't see it happening though...

3 comments:

Matthew said...

American Apathy...

Matthew said...

LOL... I take it no one else has drawn the same conclusion... :)

Petra said...

I guess I didn't comment because I didn't disagree. :D