Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday Project...

So today we decided to go try to find some rocks to put around that flower bed we put in a while back because all the mulch kept getting washed away when it rained, and we just wanted to... :) We hit the jackpot at a new subdivision they are building near ours, so three loads later we had plenty of rocks to get started...

If I had it to do over, I would have backed the van up a little closer to where we actually needed the rocks...

Finally done...

Different view...

Chance liked it, he says it's his new 'bike track'... :)

8 comments:

Petra said...

Cool! Love the rocks. I need to do something like that in the front where my mulch keeps getting washed and blown away by the rain and wind.

Matthew said...

There were so many rocks there, me and my neighbor are going back for more tomorrow... :)

Anonymous said...

Cool. . . you are the Home & Garden king!

Tim said...

I love the look, Matt. i so need to do something with my yard. Of course we do have a '41 International truck as a lawn ornament now :).

Matthew said...

LOL Timberly... Maybe you could put some mums in the back of the truck?? What kind of truck? 41? I guess it might be worth something if it is fixed up, no?

Petra said...

Do you want to come to TX and make my yard look nice for Andy's return? It would be at your own expense, but I can uh... make you dinner? LOL :D

Matthew said...

LOL... Sure!

Petra said...

Okay, you've got about 4 1/2 weeks, so whatever days are good for you. :D