Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ack...

That was for you Andrea... :) I really needed to go to work early tomorrow, and had stated that on Daniel's blog... One of my kids though has come down with a fever, so that went out the window... My wife is going to school now and has a test tomorrow, so I don't even have to go to work now... So I guess I'm home alone with Taylor tomorrow... The only reason I even posted this is because I hear all these people I work with talking about "I can't do that because I have a meeting" or "I don't know that I'll make it because I have to work"... With me, it's family first, all of the rest after... Taylor is sick with a fever, the rest can wait, period...If anyone doesn't like it, fire me...

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course they won't, fire me that is, because the people I work for understand that family comes first... If they do, whatever...

Jackie said...

That is great that Carolyn has gone back to school. What kind of classes is she taking???

Tell her we say hello!!!

Petra said...

I feel the same way; family first! I don't understand the people that place such an important emphasis on work and climbing the corporate ladder - those people are so shallow you can't even make it up! :)