Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Eureka!!!

We finally have not only proof, but a solid number! According to a recent Gallup poll, 42% of Americans are absolute, utter morons... So at least we now not only have proof, but we have a number to start from... 42% of Americans are so insanely stupid, they think that President George W. Bush himself (with help from the vast right wing of the Republican party) is the reason that the price of gas has gone down in recent weeks...

Can you even make this up?? Not on a good day!

So now you can take the other 56%, and it goes slowly up in varying degrees of stupidity from there... "Huh?" you might say, "What about the other 2%?"... Well the other 2% includes myself and the very miniscule amount of other people whom I don't consider to be morons...

5 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Interesting Post!

Eureka is a famous exclamation attributed to Archimedes. He reportedly uttered the word when he suddenly understood that the volume of an irregular object could be calculated by finding the volume of water displaced when the object was submerged in water, subsequently leaping out of his bathtub and running through the streets of Syracuse naked.

Joshua Goodling said...

Oh! I guess I hit that page right in the midst of your publishing that post....when I got to the page all it said was "Eureka!!!" and nothing else!

But yes, there are a LOT....let me rephrase that....there are an AWFUL LOT of morons in this country today. Just look at all the idiots who blindly swallow whatever CNN and the liberal news media tells them.

Matthew said...

LOL... I didn't really find it necessary to run through the streets of Acworth naked, of course that may be because I really already knew what the Gallup poll found to be true, so it wasn't really that much of an eye opener... :)

Matthew said...

LOL... Again... Yeah, sometimes I type the title in and hit either enter or tab and it publishes the title... :)

I can't stand the Communist News Network, luckily there are conservatives snapping up liberal media outlets around the country... I just heard tonight that Jack Welch may snap up the Boston Globe, which has been a liberal rag since it's inception... I hope he does!! I'm so sick of these liberal idiots destroying our country I can hardly stand it!!

Anonymous said...

LOL a half dozen times. You are a riot!