Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Office Remodel...

So when we first bought this house, one of the first things I wanted to do was to make one of the bedrooms an office... While I was playing around with all my digital photos last night and today. I found all the photos of when I converted one of the bedrooms into an office (With help from Titus, Cory and Carolyn of course... :)

I get tired just looking at the photos, then I thought why not try out that site I had mentioned earlier, photoshow.com, so I did... I managed also to figure out how to turn off the music... I did choose the 'fast' setting, but it's still not very fast... So watch it if you want to... :)

10 comments:

Petra said...

Even though I've been seeing what you can do with a few pieces of wood and a bucket of paint for most of my life, I'm still always impressed when I see it! You definitely have a talent there! :)

Matthew said...

LOL... Thanks! Although I've always wondered why everyone can't do it... If I don't know how to do some aspect of it, I go to Home Depot and buy a book... :) Of course I've always wondered how people can draw, paint, etc... I can barely draw a stick figure... :)

Tim said...

Thats awesome, Matt. I'll have to show LeRoy. He'll like the video aspect. I think the museum should do something like that :)

Petra said...

LOL, yeah I think talent has a lot to do with it. It's one thing to know how and another thing to actually be able to... like you said, art is that way too, and sewing, etc. :)

Matthew said...

I think you are right Petra... Luckily God saw fit to bless me with more than one talent, because I see the same thing every day at work... It boggles my mind how people can work with computers, servers, etc day in and day out and still be clueless about them... Of course I'm glad they are, or else I would not have such an easy job! :)

Matthew said...

Speaking of jobs... A friend of mine just became CIO of some pet distribution company... He wants me to come work for him, but it's like a 50 mile commute... So I'm trying to come up with a way to tell him no, while retaining the contact... Hopefully he doesn't read my blog... :)

Matthew said...

Of course if he does, whatever, I'm a straight up guy, if you don't like what I say, move on... :)

Matthew said...

Hey Richard! (just in case :)

Andrea said...

You could try Picasa if you'd like. It's a google picture thing. It's pretty nifty, it's easy to put all your pics in, and it lets you edit them with the program, red eye, fix the light, crop, etc.

Matthew said...

You know, I have tried Picassa Andrea, wasn't that impressed... Maybe I just have too many digital photos... :)