Saturday, October 28, 2006

Organization...

So up to the attic I went in search of all of my photos... I can't find them!!! I found a few, of course there are dozens of boxes up there that have not been opened since we moved in, all with rather cryptic scrawlings on them: kitchen, living room, contents from sideboard, contents from hall closet, etc, etc... Who knows what was in the sideboard or the hall closet almost six years ago??? So now I have a new chore, organize the attic... Ack!! (that was for you again Andrea :)

I did manage to find two photos though of when Andrea lived with me in Columbus, OH... The photos are of Matthew's 1st birthday party...

Andrea and Matthew


Timberly, Andrea, Timothy and Matthew

Now I am on a mission to find the rest of my photos... I'll let you know how that works out! I've got so many, and it irritates me that I can't find them!!

Congratulations though to Adam and Andrea!!! I wish I could have found more photos to post...


4 comments:

Petra said...

I have photos from that day! :) That was when I was up staying with you guys for a month babysitting for Marci and Timberly. Seems like forever ago... wow. :)

gotta love the old photos. I hope you find the rest of them! I just bought a bunch of photo boxes on sale at Wally World and put most of my photos in them - now I just have to get them organized. I'm waiting until I develop about 26 rolls of film though so I can organize those as well. I need to just start taking in 1 or 2 rolls a week until I get them all developed.

Wow, this is a long post about nothing.

Andrea said...

Oh my.

Anonymous said...

Cool. Keep the old photos coming.

That's what I remember Andrea & Matthew & Timothy looking like. . .

Matthew said...

LOL... That was 13 or 14 years ago... I'm still attempting to locate my 'photo stash' though...