Friday, February 02, 2007

What Was I Thinking???

Well, obviously I wasn't... Practically the moment I got home from work, Tanner INSISTED I put the drums together right away...

I wasn't aware SO much assembly was required...

There were literally about a gazillion pieces...

Tanner was THRILLED though once they were complete...

The drums are currently right across the hall from my office, so they'll be relocated to the top floor and the opposite end of the house FIRST thing tomorrow! As I'm typing now, the drums are banging and the electric guitar is blaring at what HAS to be the highest volume setting... I'm thinking of soundproofing a room now, and officially christening it the music room!! The relocating of the instruments, now that I think about it, which is hard at the moment, might be happening in a few minutes... :)

6 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Yeah, I think I'd be relocating them to that garage out behind the house!!! :-)

Matthew said...

Trust me, that thought has crossed my mind! :)

Petra said...

LOL!

Daniel said...

Matt, your kids are so spoiled! I am so ready for my adoption papers to be processed. . . I'm typing up my list of what I want as we speak. LOL . . . You need to give us some examples of when you tell them "no" so we don't all think they have you wrapped a thousand times around their fingers. . . By the way, once the state awards me to you, do you prefer to be called "Dad" "Daddy" "Poppa"? :-)

Matthew said...

LOL Daniel... Well, they wanted a four wheeler for Christmas and I said no... :)

Dad works, but whatever you are comfortable with... :)

Daniel said...

LOL