Thursday, February 01, 2007

Busy...

I laugh when people tell me they are busy... I know some people are, but how about doing a little planning? So like I said, I just laugh...

For starters, if anyone is truly 'busy', they should have something going on... No? What are you 'busy' doing? I talk to people at work, and it's not because I have to, it's because I get people who insist on talking when I'm trying to get a freaking cup of coffee at work... They go on about how busy they are, and I politely listen, and then excuse myself as quickly as possible... Busy?? Whatever... I doubt there are many Americans who are busy...

Throw me an 'excuse' if you think you are... I have kids, I have a job, I spend more time remodeling my home than likely most Americans, so if you "THINK" you are busy, tell me why!

No one in America is 'busy'... Or very few I should say... The morons who tell me they are busy that have kids, which they should not by the way, astound me the most... MOST of them shouldn't be allowed to procreate, yet they do... If you can't handle your kids, and support them, then DON'T have them!!!

Whatever you do though, DON'T tell me you are busy!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Busy - it looks like its not a word... :)

Petra said...

I'm busy. :D

Petra said...

(although I'm "busy" doing things that I love... taking care of my children, blogging, scrapbooking, cleaning my house, spending time with my husband, etc.... the stuff I don't like to do - i.e. running errands, etc. - takes a minimal amount of my time) :)

Matthew said...

LOL... Yeah, most people are 'busy'...