Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cameras...

So I had to take Taylor back to that Pump It Up place today for a birthday party for one of her friends, I dropped her off and didn't stay this time... Of course then we had two hours to kill, so the guys are like, "Let's go to Sparkles!"... Ugghh! The type of people who hang out at the roller skating rink are a class of people in and of themselves... So needless to say, I DIDN'T skate, but sat there for an hour or so and watched Chance, Tanner and Nate skate... I did however take a bunch of pictures while standing there... I had that same crappy camera with me that I had taken ice skating, out of all of the pictures I took only ONE was even viewable! I can't believe I even bought the thing to be honest, I even used multiple different settings, thinking, maybe it's the whole 'automatic' thing... Nope! This is the only picture that turned out, and it's not very good:



So if anyone ever tries to sell you a Kodak EasyShare CX7430, don't buy it!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

They had a blast! Hopefully they got their fill of the skating rink though, I don't like going, and not sure I will again... I remember Cory though at Chance's age, he ALWAYS wanted to go to the skating rink... Hopefully Chance, Tanner and Taylor don't like it as much as Cory did...

Tim said...

Umm I have a Kodak Easyshare C743, I wonder if that is why I have trouble with it...hmmm.

Petra said...

Sounds fun. Andy has a Kodak Easyshare, but I don't know which one it is (it's way too much trouble for me to walk across the room and look at it :)).