Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Rudy...

You know, I thought that this guy had a shot with the Republican base, even though he is pro-choice and supports gay marriage (something the base is vehemently against), until today when this little gem popped up in the New York Post:



Nothing like doing an "in-your-face" photo shoot for the NYP while locking lips with what looks to be your granddaughter and having the first word in the article being 'Sexy' (which is how the NYP described the former NYC mayor's third wife)... Then being quoted as using words like 'gosh' and having your wife say things like: "the Energizer Bunny with no rechargeable batteries" while describing her 'romantic' husband...

Smooth... Save your money Rudy!! If he still intends to go ahead with it though, he needs to change his campaign strategist and manager RIGHT now!! Otherwise, too many more of these planned by the Rudy camp, in conjunction with ALL the others that will be planned by his opponents and Rudy doesn't have a prayer of getting the nod from the Republican base, even if the Republican base was somehow convinced that if they didn't choose Rudy, Hillary would be the next person to reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

Post article here...

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I'd vote for him though... Particularly considering the alternatives...

Matthew said...

I guess no one else sees it, or else don't have an opinion, but that photo looks like an older man "getting some" from a prostitute... Certainly doesn't look Presidential... I can't imagine how stupid his staffers must be to allow it...

Matthew said...

Interesting article about Rudy:

Here...

Not sure if anyone knows who Chris Matthews is, but he was on the Imus show this morning, and let slip the F word:

Video here...

Petra said...

I don't know - if it was his FIRST wife, maybe the picture would be okay because you'd think "wow, what a great family man who loves his wife", but yeah, it looks like "well, this is my woman of the hour; we'll see who I'm married to when her rear end drops... I guess I'll find another 19 year old who wants me for my money"

Petra said...

I think I'd vote for him too though, like you said, considering the alternatives.