Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One Of Those Days...

So I got up this morning like I normally do, about 6:00 AM, made coffee and turned on Imus... Woke up the kids on my way to the shower about 7:00 only to discover that Taylor was 'sick'... Carolyn had school to go to, so I logged onto work and IM'd my boss to tell him I had to stay home today to tend to a sick kid, but that I could work from home if he wanted me to, he said screw it, take a personal day... I turned on my out-of-office and logged off and haven't really done much since... Ever have one of those days? I don't think I really did anything today... Surfed the Internet, went to the store a few times, but other than that, I have done absolutely nothing... Now I'm about to order pizza (well, pizza for me, everyone else wants wings and garlic knots) and watch The Departed, so I doubt I'll get anything done... So that's it, I did absolutely nothing today, and I must say, I should do it more often... :)

I might add that as soon as I got back from taking Chance and Tanner to school, Taylor had miraculously recovered... So I guess she was in need of 'one of those days' as well... :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

I forgot to add that once Carolyn knew that I was going to be home all day, she decided to not go to school... One of her friends took her paper to school for her, and they were having a retest that Carolyn didn't even need to take since she was the only one who made a good grade on it, so we all pretty much did nothing today... :)

Daniel said...

I love days like that. . . we all need those every once in a while.

Petra said...

I tried to post yesterday that I love days like that as well but it wouldn't post... so I'm trying again. :)