Monday, February 12, 2007

Creation and Science...

Interesting article at World Net Daily today:

Research: God did speak world into existence

I tried to get to his blog to see the trailer he has posted, but someone seriously needs to 'fix' his website, of course I'm sure he is being pounded right now with hits... In the minute or so I tried to get it to load, he sold almost a hundred more of his books...

The students blog here...

When the story was published at World Net Daily last night at 9:35PM he had only sold 1,700 copies, that number is about to surpass 10,000... I'll go back and check it out once I can actually get to the site...

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Not sure how long the student researched the topic or spent writing the 84 page treatise on it, but he's made nearly $100,000 in the past day off of his efforts...

Matthew said...

Amazing, in the past few hours he has sold over a 1,000 more... I tried to watch that trailer, finally got through it, but it took a while... I almost think that is the ploy, make it take WAY too long to watch the thing, have enough of a tease to interest people, they will get tired of trying to wait on the download and they will just buy it... I probably will, it's only ten bucks... I'll let you know what I think of it...

Petra said...

Sounds interesting!

Matthew said...

Well, I bought it, after about page 20 though my eyes started glazing over, it was worth the ten bucks, I'll continue reading it tomorrow... :)

Matthew said...

This is the e-mail I got after purchasing the ebook:

"Your Order was successfull!
This transaction is order # 25

You can now login to the site to receive your purchased items using the email address and password you created at Checkout.

Keep this email as receipt and please contact us with any questions you may have.
You may Contact Us at admin@scienceprovescreation.com

Thanks again and we hope you will share this gospel with all your friends and family.

GOD BLESS"

Does that mean I can send it to anyone who wants it? I almost think it does... If you want it, let me know...

Petra said...

I'd like to read it.

Matthew said...

Let me know what you think Petra... Since the article was posted on World Net Daily, the guy has sold over 12,000 copies...