Thursday, February 08, 2007

Google, Anna, Etc...

Ever Google your name? I have, without quotes, Matthew Goodling gets about 45,000 hits... Add quotation marks around the name, 17... Six are about me... It makes me think of the idiots who think they can "remain offline"... No, everything will be online soon, get used to it... It's astounding the number of people who think that they can remain anonymous...

How about Anna Nicole Smith turning up dead today? What astounded me the most were the idiots who were on TV acting as if they were surprised! This skank was high all the time on a combination of drugs and alcohol, she obviously was in it for the money and fame, she appeared on TV frequently so out of her mind that she was incoherent, and people are surprised?? I'm not. The only thing I would be looking into if I were a prosecutor is the attorney connection... It's a lot of money... Grief? Sadness? Absolutely not!! It was a matter of time!

The White House... It's shaping up... Hillary will obviously be the candidate for the Dems... The question is who will be the opponent... The mayor? Possibly. I honestly think he is the only one who can beat her... People keep screaming about Newt, but 49% of the country can't stand him, he could never beat her... If the stupid Republican base chose him, guess what, Hillary in 2009 will be President Clinton. I can't stand either party to be honest. I think the Republican base are a bunch of idiots... We'll see what happens...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I would bet though that the moronic Republican base WILL choose Newt, we'll see, he can never win... Too many people hate him. Their best bet is to just choose someone who can beat Hillary, and the only person I see doing that right now is the Mayor... Jmho as always...

Joshua Goodling said...

Well, if you do a google search on my name (in quotes) you get 2,170 results....of course a LOT of them are just different copies of press releases I've sent out about inspiritnews.com.

A lot of people here at work were going on about Anna, like; "I can't believe A N S died...." etc.

My response was just; "Who cares?? What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow?"

Matthew said...

LOL... Exactly!

Petra said...

Yeah I wasn't surprised about Anna either. You can't stay drugged up and expect to live a long life.

I haven't googled myself in a while - maybe I'll do that later today if I get the chance (having lunch with a friend, then back home to clean in between picking up kids, and cooking dinner for guests tonight so not a lot of computer time today). :)